Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, June 18, 2007

Finally - An Update

It's been awhile since my last post, summers are just so busy.
So I have an earnings update, focused on Bigcrumbs & Adbux. Despite all the scam rumors circulating the web, Adbux really does pay, and that's all I really care about. I've gotten one payout so far, $10.01. (see screenshot proof below). I have 11 Adbux referrals, out of which only a handful are active. I only make maybe $0.25-.50 per day, just a guess, as I never really have tracked it closely. I'm almost ready to make another payout. (Adbux has a $10 minimum payout). In case you haven't read my previous posts, Adbux is an ad service that pays you .01 per click to view 30 second ads. They also pay 1 cent for each ad that a referral views.

Bigcrumbs (The best shopping rewards site in the USA!) is currently my largest earner, having paid me Fifty-Four Dollars and Forty-Seven Cents ($54.47) in 6 payouts. (see screenshot proof below). I currently have 187 members in my Bigcrumbs downline, 106 of which are in my first generation (Directly referred by me:D) As the summer proceeds the monthly earnings are a little smaller, but I can't wait for the fall shopping season:). Sign up for Bigcrumbs.

I have also been paid 15.94 by Associated Content. (Associated Content pays it's members for writing articles or essays. The more popular your article is, the more you get paid). That $15.94 is broken down as follows:
Article payment: $9.94
2 referrals (3.00 per referral) $6.00
I actually have 13 referrals, but only 2 have published articles. You only get a $3.00 referral bonus when your referral publishes his/her first article.

Now for the pics (click to enlarge):
Adbux Payout:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Bigcrumbs Payout:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Associated Content Payout:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Watch for an update on EdataJob, coming soon!

1 comment:

Kyle said...

That's absolutely idiotic to say that Adbux is a scam. Since when does a scam pay thousands upon thousands of dollars to it's users?