Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, August 13, 2007

SimpleClicker - New PTC

SimpleClicker is the latest PTC (Paid-To-Click) to start up on the internet. But the difference is that SimpleClicker is owned by a fell0w Internet entrepreneur, who after years of clicking for others decided to start his own PTC and run it like the should be run. Here is an excerpt from his introduction:

******************************
I have created my own PTC site and it is called Simple Clicker. ( http://simpleclicker.com )
I would like to invite everybody who has ever emailed me to join and start building your referral network. Currently there are only 3 ads up, but I plan to have many more within the week and these ads will be up for a long time. My long-term goal is to have enough ads on the site so that a person could sign up and reach payout without any referrals in one day. The payout is currently $5 even though the site says 10 and referral commission is currently 25%, although the site says 20%. Payout will most likely stay at $5 for a long time, if I don't lower it. Referral commission will definitely go up soon, as soon as I can figure out how to set it up. I have been in and out of paid to this and paid to that programs for years and I figured it was time to start my own and run it how I think these things should be ran and keep a close personal relationship with each and every member. Please feel free to check out http://simpleclicker.com and let me know what you think.

************************************************

I know the guy and he is a GREAT person. Very helpful and knowledgeable about many of the web's hottest earning programs.
Let's wish Wyatt from www.webmoneyblog.com LOTS of good luck, and may his program be very successful. Now head on over to
SimpleClicker and sign up! Build your downline now while it's EASY. Earn 1-6 cents per click!

2 comments:

Letras de canciones said...

Do you know Fullbux? Also is new!

They paid me... look: click!

Be my referral :)
http://www.fullbux.com/?r=goldflog

EXTRA 4US said...

An updating more legitimate online works. you can find your way to online cash cow. Click Here