Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Finally, an update. Earnings & More ways to earn!

A late update on my earnings. On February 15th, 2007 I received $6.25, as my second payment from Bigcrumbs.com. It was for the first full month of my membership, (December 2006). That is a huge jump over the $.97 from the previous half-month (Nov. 2006).
My downline is growing rapidly now. I have 67 in the first generation, 25 in the second, and 9 in the third, for a grand total of 101 referrals. Needless to say, I'm more excited than ever with the potential.

I'm also excited about the latest earning program I found. SlashMySearch.com is a "Search 'N Earn" program. It's simple and easy, if you use their search engine, they pay you some of the advertising revenue. You get paid for activity, which includes reading and posting in their forum. Plus, with their referral program, you get paid for up to three generations in your downline. I have almost $2 in my account, my downline is 2 referrals. I just signed up a couple weeks ago, and my internet was out for a week (which explains my absence from the blog). The nice thing about this program, there are no toolbars to download, nothing out of the ordinary to do. Simply use their search engine. It is still in beta, and there are a few bugs in the system that are currently being worked out. Signup is free and there are no membership fees. Minimum payout is $50, if you reach that you get paid monthly via PayPal, Egold or check.
Sign up for SlashMySearch.

No comments: