Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Slashmysearch - Update

Slashmysearch.com just announced that they have lowered the minimum payout to $30 instead of $50. That's great news, as it will allow more members to cash out every month.
Also, their search engine is currently down for maintenance. You can still login, sign up, browse the forums.
I now have 4 referrals under me in Slashmysearch. My total earnings is $3.15. It seems too good to be true that I've earned that just for doing normal activity. Another thing that I like about Slashmysearch, comparing it with Agloco, is that there is no toolbar or software to download, which I see as very unhandy and a potential discouragement for getting referrals.
Another neat feature I just discovered is the skins - you can change the appearance of SlashMySearch pages (except the home page). Just log in, and at the main control panel click Reset Password (It's actually account details). Scroll down to the section that says "User Account Information", and to the right you'll see a drop-down menu for the different skins.
Sign up for SlashMySearch

No comments: