Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, February 5, 2007

First payment from Bigcrumbs!

I signed up with Bigcrumbs on the 27th of November, 2006. I received my first payment through PayPal on January 15, 2007. Total amount after fees was $0.97. (Yes, I can hear you snickering). I expect this month's payment to be more than double that, but you'll hear about that on the 15th. (In case you haven't heard, I'll be blogging about Bigcrumbs on the 15th of each month, when I get paid.)
My referrals? I have 67 total. And total referral purchases is $479.56. That's approx. $7.15 per referral.
My Bigcrumbs referral and cash statistics will be updated on the 15th of every month, make sure you check back.
Oh, and if you're interested in signing up, or at least looking into it, I'd be highly grateful if you'd use my referral link:
http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/frontpage.jsp?r=kbalona

No comments: