Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, March 5, 2007

New Program - eDataJob!

Ok, I know I'm wandering off my beaten path with this program. That's because this is the first (probably only) program that I've started that requires a membership fee.
I was referred to this program by my new friend Wyatt from www.webmoneyblog.com, whom I first came to know from the SlashMySearch.com forums.
It's called eDataJob.com, a work-at-home data entry company. I was very skeptical at first, but became convinced by Wyatt's proof of payments and honest attitude.
Since I just signed up today, I know nothing about the program other than what I've read. I do know how it works, though. Basically, you type up ads for companies, then publish the ads through Google Adwords, Microsoft Adcenter, Yahoo ads, etc. (Yes, you pay for the ads). Then if your ad generates a sale for the company, you get a commission, which varies but can be up to 75%.
This is not an investment free program!
The signup fee is $47. Ad costs are completely up to you, you can spend as much or as little as you want. Obviously, the more ads you put in, the more you could make from commission, but that also means more investement. This is not a risk-free program! Although they do have a money back guarantee, which is that if you don't make any money in 30 days, they'll give your $47 back.
This is going to be very interesting for me, and I'll keep everyone informed of my progress through this blog.
eDataJob.com

No comments: