Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Updates

Well, I'm not doing too well with edatajob.com so far. I haven't made any money with them yet, but I'm still trying, and I'm still confident that the money will start rolling in.
Slashmysearch has been down for several days now, and I have heard nothing as to what's happening, or how much more downtime there'll be. I hope it goes back up soon because it was one of my top earning programs.
Bigcrumbs is doing great like always. Every month I'm seeing an increase in earnings, and referrals.
New programs:
I came across a new paid-to-post forum, egold-world. They pay out every Sunday, either through Paypal or through Egold. For paypal they pay 0.02 per post, for egold they pay 0.01 per post. Their referral system works like this:
$0.02 when a referral reaches 20 posts.
$0.10 when a referral reaches 50 posts.
After that, you get $0.20 for every 100 posts by a referral.
You can't earn substantial amounts from this program, but if you like forums you can certainly make a little pocket change!
And tomorrow I'm posting a complete update for all my earnings & referrals from different programs. Plus some payment proofs.

No comments: